Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

pressure

Assalamualaikum...
1st of all, just wanna to share....i got the new job oredy. yahhoooo
 but, huge challenge forward. 
actually i really, really, really need full support from all my staff in this kindie. .
but it is different from my expectation. what i get? ...big problem.
all the staff which all the childrens in dis school call aunties....mmg ada byk masalah. i dunno what is the problem with the management b4. but,  i will face a big big big problem. 
feel like org gile pun ada...nak nangis....tapi x de bahu nk menampung. 
its ok...i take as a challenge. if i can solve all dis problem, my future will be like a rainbow...
cantik kan pelangi tu.... hahaha... berangan!! so now, waiting 4 someone yang akan dtg 4 interview...hahahaha
1st experience nk interview org nih. still have about 1 hour. 
6 staff....5 gone... its ok.. i will build up a new team. yg akan dgr my order. yg respect me as a boss. 
slowly...i know kak saleyza, kak yati, mr fuad, kak intan, sue will support me from behind.
i hope all the problem..akan slove as soon as posible..amin.. 


p/s...english berterabur....Sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment